What is it like being one of the world’s greatest athletes? A new documentary series set to arrive on Apple TV+ will tell us.
Announced by Apple today, Apple TV+ will debut a brand new docuseries called Greatness Code, which will investigate what it’s like to be one of the world’s greatest athletes. The complete first season will take a look at the lives of many different athletes, including Alex Morgan, Tom Brady, LeBron James, and Usain Bolt.
On the heels of debuting multiple critically acclaimed unscripted programming, including the hit documentary “Beastie Boys Story” and broadly praised docuseries “Home” and “Visible,” Apple today announced “Greatness Code,” a short-form documentary series co-produced by Uninterrupted and Religion of Sports, and directed by Gotham Chopra. “Greatness Code” will join Apple’s slate of award-winning programming, and debut globally July 10 exclusively on Apple TV+.
“Greatness Code” is a landmark short-form unscripted series that spotlights untold stories from the greatest athletes in the world. The first season unfolds with seven mini episodes, each examining a pivotal moment that defined an athlete’s career.
- Six-time Super Bowl champion, four-time Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady
- Co-captain of the U.S. Women’s National Soccer Team and Olympic gold medalist Alex Morgan
- Four-time NBA MVP, three-time NBA champion, and two-time Olympic gold medalist LeBron James
- World’s fastest man and eight-time Olympic gold medalist Usain Bolt
- Record-holding Olympic gold-medalist snowboarder Shaun White
- 11-time world champion surfer Kelly Slater
- 15-time world champion and five-time Olympic gold medalist swimmer Katie Ledecky
As mentioned above, Greatness Code will debut on Apple TV+ on July 10.
Who is going to check this one out when it arrives?