Apple’s third-generation Mac Pro workstation went on sale on December 10, 2019 alongside the new Pro Display XDR external monitor. Following the launches, Apple posted a series of support articles highlighting topics like upgrades, component replacements and other features.
The following support articles are available:
Mac Pro (2019, 3rd generation)
- 2019 Mac Pro technical specifications
- 2019 Mac Pro status indicator light behavior
- 2019 Mac Pro memory specifications
- About the Apple T2 security chip
- Install and replace parts in 2019 Mac Pro
- Install and replace memory in 2019 Mac Pro
- Replace the power supply in 2019 Mac Pro
- Replace the Apple I/O card in 2019 Mac Pro
- Install PCIe cards in 2019 Mac Pro
- PCIe cards you can install in 2019 Mac Pro
- Use multiple displays with 2019 Mac Pro
- About the Afterburner accelerator card for 2019 Mac Pro
- About graphics-card compatibility between Mac Pro models
- Use the Radeon Pro 580X MPX Module with 2019 Mac Pro
- Use the Radeon Pro Vega II MPX Module with 2019 Mac Pro
- Use the Radeon Pro Vega II Duo MPX Module with 2019 Mac Pro
- Using AMD graphics cards with Microsoft Windows on 2019 Mac Pro
- About the Promise Pegasus R4i MPX RAID storage module for 2019 Mac Pro
For the main Mac Pro product page, visit apple.com/mac-pro.
Pro Display XDR (2019 1st generation)
- Pro Display XDR technical specifications
- Pro Display XDR stand technical specifications
- Pro Display XDR VESA mount adapter technical specifications
- Set up and use your Apple Pro Display XDR
- Use reference modes with your Apple Pro Display XDR
- How to clean your Apple Pro Display XDR
- Change the refresh rate on your Apple Pro Display XDR
- Color correct HDR video with Pro Display XDR and Final Cut Pro
For the main Pro Display XDR product page, visit apple.com/pro-display-xdr.
More to come in the future
We’ll be making sure to update this article as soon as additional official support documents related to the 2019 Mac Pro model and the Pro Display XDR are shared by Apple.
Aside from the aforementioned documents, the official Apple Support channel on YouTube will be publishing a series of mini video tutorials, with the first two available videos guiding the user through installing additional RAM and boosting graphics with the MPX modules.
Just to be sure, any damage caused by failure to follow the directions supplied by Apple is not covered under the company’s standard 1-year warranty.
Should you encounter one or more support documents for the new Mac Pro that are nowhere to be found on our list, please be sure to ping us via tips@iDownloadBlog.com or leave the URLs in our commenting section down below.