If you have a jailbroken handset in your possession and you’re into aesthetic customizations, then you just might come to appreciate a newly-released jailbreak tweak dubbed EnableMeAhora by iOS developer i0stweak3r.
EnableMeAhora allows you to colorize and reshape the toggle switches and sliders in your Settings app however you like. Above, you’ll see a few examples in which the tweak has modified the appearance of iOS’ native toggle switches.
Upon installing EnableMeAhora, you’ll find a dedicated preference pane in the Settings app where you can configure it to your liking:
Here, you can:
- Toggle the tweak on or off on demand
- Configure custom on/off switch colors
- Configure custom well/thumb colors
- Configure a background color
- Configure a custom switch corner radius
- Configure the appearance of label images and colors
- Enable colored sliders
- Configure custom slider background/tint colors
- Configure a custom corner radius for sliders
- Configure custom slider border width
- Hide or show slider values
- Configure custom thumb border colors
The developer provides a Respring button at the bottom of the preference pane so that you can save any changes you make. A reset settings option is also available at the top right of the preference pane if you ever wanted to put things back to their defaults.
If UI customization is your cup of tea and you enjoy theming your handset such that it looks nothing like it would out of the box, then you’ll probably love EnableMeAhora. The tweak is available as a $0.65 purchase from the Packix repository in Cydia or Sileo, and it supports all jailbroken handsets running iOS 11 or later.
What colors will you be configuring your handset’s toggle switches with EnableMeAhora? Let us know in the comments section below.