This week’s Apps of the Week roundup features a handy meme-maker, a unique podcast client and a sharp workout client. And as always, we’ve selected two great new games for you to check out.
Looking to step up your meme game? Check out MemeMill, an app that allows you to quickly create memes and GIFs by adding text, stickers and other media to images. Features include stock photo library, thousands of stickers, hundreds of fonts and user-friendly interface.
Curiohh Podcast Player
Curiohh is for any podcast listener who wants to get more out of the experience. Using an AI-powered platform, the app allows you to quickly cut out an audio snippet from a podcast and share it on social media—perfect for those aha moments. Features include bookmarks, show notes, and more.
I’m always on the lookout for a good workout tracker, and if you are as well, CleanLift is worth taking a look at. The red and gray interface looks sharp and it offers tons of features including PR tracking, set timer, Apple Watch support and more. It even has pre-built workout routines to help you get started.
What do you get when you combine minimal art style and simple, addicting gameplay? Birdy Blockz. It starts off as a pong+Flappy Bird mashup game, but once you’ve mastered the art of brick breaking and conquered all 100 levels, you unlock a huge frenzy game mode which takes things to the next level. Find yourself bored on Saturday afternoon? Check this game out!
The Birdcage 2
Sticking with the bird theme, we have The Birdcage 2. Beautiful graphics and an incredible storyline make this game really stand out. Help guide the brave young sorceress on a journey to find the powerful wizard Alzar. You must use your puzzle-solving skills and creative reasoning to avoid obstacles and other dangers. Features include face-tracking AR, intuitive touch controls, an original soundtrack, and much more.
Other app-related news
- The best free date and time calculators for iPhone
- Spectre by Halide creators lets anyone capture gorgeous long exposures with ease
- How to redownload apps purchased on iOS and Mac
- Popular Apple Watch apps start adding integration with FlickType gestural keyboard
- Soor for iPhone is a premium Apple Music client with one-handed gestures, themes & more
- AirMessage lets you use iMessage on Android, but you’ll need to jump through hoops
- Great deal: get Fantastical, PDF Expert, iStat Menus and 5 more apps for only $23