Apple will officially announce earnings results for the June quarter, its third 2018 fiscal quarter, on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 2pm Pacific Time / 5pm Eastern Time.
The earnings call will give pundits a better idea how the refreshed 9.7-inch iPad has been doing so far, as well as update analysts on the latest iPhone 8 and iPhone X sales trends.
Apple offered the following guidance for the second calendar quarter:
- Revenue: between $51.5 billion and $53.5 billion
- Gross margin: between 38% and 38.5%
- Operating expenses: between $7.7 billion and $7.8 billion
- Other income and expense: about $400 million
- Tax rate: approximately 14.5%
A press release announcing earnings will go out 30 minutes before the markets close.
- June quarter earnings press release: 1:30pm Pacific Time / 4:30pm Eastern Time
- June quarter conference call: 2pm Pacific Time / 5pm Eastern Time
Wall Street analysts and investors can tune in to the conference call webcast live on their iPhone, iPad or iPod touch using Safari on iOS 10 or later, a Mac computer using Safari on macOS Sierra 10.12 or later or a PC using Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge.
The webcast can be streamed to second-generation or later Apple TVs through AirPlay. Other platforms can access the stream using Chrome or Firefox (MSE, H.264 and AAC required).