Looking to pick up the new iPad Apple announced earlier today? You’ve come to the right place. Here is everything you need to know about pricing and availability for the new 9.7-inch, Pencil-friendly iPad.
- the new iPad comes in silver, space gray and a new gold finish and starts at an Apple retail price of $329 (US) for the 32GB Wi-Fi model and $459 (US) for the 32GB Wi-Fi + Cellular model.
- If you need more storage, you can bump up to 128GB for $429 Wi-Fi only, or $559 for Wi-Fi + Cellular.
- Apple Pencil retails for $99 (US)
- Schools can purchase iPad starting at $299 (US) and Apple Pencil for $89 (US).
- the new iPad is available to order today and starts delivering to customers and arriving in stores later this week in more than 25 countries and regions: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the US. India, Russia, Thailand, Turkey and other countries and regions will follow in April, with South Korea and other countries and regions following in May.
- Smart Covers for iPad are available for $39 (US) in charcoal gray, midnight blue, (RED), white and pink sand
For those that missed the event, Apple unveiled an update to its entry-level, 9.7-inch iPad with an A10 Fusion chip, 8MP rear camera and Apple Pencil support. It also announced a new stylus and case from Logitech.