Wednesday, Apple announced a whole new collection of Spring-themed Apple Watch straps.
The Cupertino company says its new Spring 2018 collection includes bands “for every occasion,” ranging from Woven Nylon bands with an updated stripe pattern that alternates white with color for a clean look to exclusive Nike bands color-matched to the latest Nike running shoes to a striking new edge paint color for Apple Watch Hermès bands.
Here are the new bands for 38mm and 42mm models of Apple Watch:
- Sport Band in Denim Blue, Lemonade and Red Raspberry
- Woven Nylon in Black Stripe, Blue Stripe, Gray Stripe and Pink Stripe
- Sport Loop in Flash Light, Hot Pink, Marine Green and Tahoe Blue
- Classic Buckle in Spring Yellow, Electric Blue and Soft Pink
The latest Apple Watch Nike+ (GPS + Cellular) will now include Apple’s new 38mm and 42mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Midnight Fog Nike Sport Loop models.
Apple Watch Sport Nike+
Here are Apple’s updated offerings regarding new Nike Sport Band colors:
- Nike Sport in Barely Rose/Pearl Pink, Black/White and Cargo Khaki/Black
- Nike Sport Loop in Black/Pure Platinum, Bright Crimson/Black, Cargo Khaki, Midnight Fog and Pearl Pink
Apple has said that the Nike Sport Loop will now be sold separately.
Say hello to the Nike Sport Loop in Hot Pink
Apple Watch Hermès
This season’s Apple Watch Hermès bands feature an accent color, with the Single Tour Rallye and Double Tour bands now displaying contrasting paint details:
- 38mm Double Tour in Indigo with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
- 38mm Double Tour in Blanc with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
- 42mm Single Tour Rallye in Indigo with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
- 42mm Single Tour Rallye in Blanc with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
- Needless to say, these bands fit all Apple Watch models.
All new bands will be available to order later this month from Apple.com and for purchase at select Apple Stores, Apple Authorized Resellers and carriers. Check out Apple’s press release for detailed pricing and availability information.
Those latest striped Nylon bands sure look gorgeous. I wish I had a silver watch case (mine is in Space Gray) because I’d be getting a Nylon band for sure.
How about you? Which new band is your favorite, and why?
Leave your comment below.