Following last weeks big update to their iOS app that brought CarPlay support, SiriusXM is now releasing a brand new app for the Apple TV.
The announcement highlights the new app that is available for the 4th generation Apple TV, as well as the Apple TV 4K.
The new app will allow you to:
- Customize MySXM for a personalized experience
- Listen to archives and SiriusXM On Demand content
- Use a custom interface designed for the Apple TV
- Set favorites
- Resume On Demand content where you left off from other devices
- See what is currently playing through a built in screensaver
The app is available for paid subscribers, or those on a SiriusXM trial.
Apple TV is one of the leading and most innovative devices in the burgeoning world of in-home audio and video entertainment. We are excited to bring our extensive programming lineup into homes nationwide with Apple TV – Jim Cady, SiriusXM’s Executive Vice President of Products, Operations & Connected Vehicle)
Pricing for SiriusXM starts at $10.99 a month, though they are right now offering a special holiday deal that gives you 6 months streaming access for $30.