Apple rounded up its WWDC 2015 keynote with a ‘one more thing’ announcement for Apple Music. The service will incorporate streaming music, 24/7 radio stations, and a new ‘Connect’ feature that will allow musicians to connect with their fans.
For those excited to try out the service, Apple says that it will be available on June 30th. As run-up reports predicted, it’ll come with a 3-month free trial and cost $9.99 per month after that. There will also be a family plan for multiple users, for $14.99 per month.
Here are some of the more important bullet points on Apple Music availability:
- $9.99 per month for individuals
- $14.99 for families (up to 6 users)
- 3-month free trial
- Launching with iOS 8.4 on June 30
- In over 100 countries by the fall
- Will be available for Mac, iOS, Android and Windows
What do you think, will you be trying out Apple Music?