One of my favorite apps on iOS, and my early pick for iOS app of the year, Workflow, has received a fairly significant update. Not only does it usher in a ton of different bug fixes, but there are some meaty content additions as well.
Included in Workflow version 1.1.2 is a new action to translate text between different languages, a new call via Skype action, and support for a new grid mode when combining images. Needless to say, if you’re a Workflow user, you should head over to the App Store and grab the free update.
Here’s a full change log featuring all of the new features and fixes:
Interestingly, all of Workflow’s releases feature codenames. Version 1.1.2 is named Bubble Tea.
- Five new actions, including one to translate text between different languages
- Added a plus/minus button to number keypads for typing negative numbers
- Added a grid mode to Combine Images and improved memory handling (it should work in extensions now)
- Fixed a crash when deleting workflows on iOS 8.3
- Fixed a crash when running workflows from the home screen
- Fixed an issue where Edit Image would shrink images and updated Aviary tools
- Fixed an issue where Delete Files from Dropbox did not properly finish
- Fixed an issue where adding an event with an alert did not save the alert
- Fixed an issue where the Play Music action wouldn’t always work
- Fixed sharing ZIP files
- Fixed getting workflows from the gallery when using VoiceOver
- Fixed issues with Quick Look at the bottom of the workflow
- Fixed a bunch of other bugs
The new actions included are as follows:
- Translate Text
- Get Tally
- Update Tally
- Add Task to The Hit List
- Call via Skype
Interested in seeing what a combined image grid looks like? I was too. It’s one of the first new features that I tried out, and I wasn’t met with disappointment. Here’s what a 10-image grid looks like:
Pretty cool, no? You can download Workflow from the App Store for $4.99.