Amazon joined Walmart and others in launching its Black Friday sale early today. The online retailer will be discounting a number of products over the next several days in a mix of limited-time deals, pre-Black Friday, Black Friday and Cyber Monday offerings.
Among the discounts we’re seeing on Amazon.com right now include select Beats headphones, which are being discounted by as much as $80 depending on the model, various iOS-connected wearables, and more. We’re even seeing some Apple products on sale.
- Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone (discount depends on color) – $99.99
- Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphones (discount depends on color) – $224.82
- Garmin Vivofit Fitness Band – $79.99
- UP 24 by Jawbone – $107.89
- 16GB Wi-Fi iPad Air 2 (discount depends on model, color) – $483.34
- 16GB Wi-Fi iPad mini 3 (discount depends on model, color) – $369.95
- Apple TV – $92
- 11.6-inch MacBook Air (MD711LL/B) – $829.99
- 15.4-inch Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display (MGXC2LL/A) – $2,374.99
And this is just the tip of the iceberg. For more Amazon Black Friday deals, click here.
Admittedly, Amazon doesn’t always have as good of deals as Walmart or Best Buy, but to some [Prime members!] the convenience is probably worth the extra few dollars. Remember, when you shop online, you avoid the lines and the rest of the Black Friday madness.
Stay tuned to iDB throughout the weekend and all next week as we continue our coverage of sales on apps and electronics.