Heads up Mac users, StackSocial has just launched an awesome bundle promotion for software that includes 8 premium Mac applications and an OS X/Web developer course that teaches you how to make apps in HTML, CSS and Xcode for 96% off their normal retail prices.
The bundle features high profile titles like Fantastical, the popular calendar app by Flexibits, and Ember, Realmac Software’s highly regarded image manager. There’s also AfterShot Pro 2, Disk Drill Pro 2.3, Capo 3, and more. Keep reading for a full breakdown of the promo.
- Capo 3 For Mac – the future of learning to play music like a pro, on the Mac
- AfterShot Pro 2 – a fast, flexible, photo workflow that sets your photos on fire!
- Lucid – if you can dream it you can build it with this imaginative software
- Fantastical – the Mac calendar you’ll actually enjoy using
- Ember – easily capture, organize and sync images like never before
- Anonymizer Universal (1yr) – powerful privacy and security protection
- Disk Drill Pro 2.3 – protect and recover data like a pro
- skEdit – design your own websites quickly and easily
- The OS X & Web Dev Course Bundle – 25 courses to teach you the secrets to designing and developing apps for OS X
We’re big fans of Fantastical here at iDB, and constantly mention it in our lists of top calendar apps. So when you consider that it alone is normally priced at $20, and all of the apps combed with the developer course typically cost $961, the $29 bundle seems like a no-brainer.
All sales are final, and all software is available as instant digital downloads after purchase (you’ll have 60 days to claim your applications). You’ll get the same versions of the apps as if you had paid full price, and you’ll also receive the same support, updates and upgrade options.
If you’d like to pick up the bundle or just want to learn more, click here.