Episode 46: An in-depth look at the new iPhones, the Apple Watch, and last Tuesday’s Apple event. Plus, we discuss Tim Cook’s interview with Charlie Rose, Samsung’s questionable marketing tactics, and Jeff talks about what he’s been working on for the last couple of months.
- MailRoute – To remove spam from your life for good, go to http://mailroute.net/ios for a free trial and 10% off, for the lifetime of your account.
- Visit GoToAssist.com and click on the Try It Free button. After your free trial, use the promo code ‘GoToAssist3030’ to receive 30% off the standard monthly rate if purchased before October 31st.
How to listen:
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Download MP3
- Listen on YouTube
- Other ways to subscribe
- Additional thoughts on last week’s Apple event
- Tim Cook’s Charlie Rose interview
- iPhone 6 pre-order, did you get one?
- U2 debacle
- Samsung’s recent attack marketing strategy, is it effective?
Make sure to follow your hosts @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco on Twitter. If you have a question that you’d like us to answer on the air, feel free to send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkiOS