Looking for something to do this weekend? I’ve got two words for you: Borderlands 2. If you haven’t played the game before, the folks over at Stack Social are running a sweet deal on the popular FPS sequel for both PC and Mac.
In the game, you return to the crazy planet of Pandora as one of 4 unique, playable characters: Axton, Maya, Salvado and Zer0. And upon selecting one of them, you’ll embark on a journey of revenge, redemption and blood shed…
Here’s a trailer for Borderlands 2, for those who haven’t seen it:
And here are some of the game’s more notable features:
- All-New Characters and Classes: Four all new classes, the Siren, the Commando, the Gunzerker and the Assassin.
- Play Online with Friends: Share your adventures with friends on both Mac and PC, drop in and drop out of a campaign without ever having to restart the game.
- Revamped Gun System: Millions upon millions of possible weapons. Fire, electricity, corrosive acid, and more are at your disposal.
- 87 Bazillion…Everything: Procedurally generated shields, grenades, alien artifacts, class mods and much, much more.
- Brand new environments: From the arctic tundra, through the dangerous grasslands, past the mysterious corrosive caverns and beyond, there’s more of Pandora to discover than ever before.
- Brand new enemies: Get ready to use that arsenal to shoot, burn, vaporize, and electrocute gorilla-like Bullymongs, vicious Stalkers, the Hyperion mechanical army, and hordes of other creatures.
Normally, the game runs $30. But for a limited time, Stack Social is offering it as a digital download for both PC and Mac users, for just $11.99. As aforementioned, that’s a discount of 60% and not a bad way at all to spend $12.
It’s pretty simple. If you’re interested in picking up the game, just click here to visit the deal page. And once ordered, you’ll receive a Steam code to redeem your purchase (so yes, this requires Steam). There’s a 7 day refund policy.