There isn’t anything new in Absinthe 2.0.2 besides support for the iPhone 4 GSM iOS 5.1.1 firmware update (build 9B208) that Apple recently released…
Absinthe is compatible with most recent iOS devices running iOS 5.1.1, including the new iPad (iPad 3), the iPhone 4S, the iPad 2, the iPhone 4, iPod touch 4th generation, iPhone 3GS, etc. Note that iPad 2,4 support will be added later.
Head over to our dedicated downloads page to download Absinthe 2.0.2!
More iOS 5.1.1 untethered jailbreak coverage can be found here:
- Absinthe 2.0 released for iOS 5.1.1 untethered jailbreak
- Absinthe 2.0.1 now available to address bugs
- Download Absinthe
- How to jailbreak iOS 5.1.1 with Absinthe 2.0
- How to jailbreak iOS 5.1.1 using Absinthe 2.0 on Windows
- How to convert an iOS 5.1.1 tethered jailbreak to an untethered jailbreak
- How to run Absinthe 2.0 on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Seas0nPass iOS 5.0.1 untethered jailbreak released for Apple TV
- Cydia reporting HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
- Complete Absinthe coverage
- Complete jailbreak coverage