Taking advantage of pod2g’s work that’s also been used in RedSn0w, Corona, and PwnageTool, FireCore released the latest version of Seas0nPass that finally brings an untethered jailbreak to the latest Apple TV OS…
What’s new in AppleTV 4.4.4?
- AirPlay Mirroring: Now with video mirroring – wirelessly stream what’s on your iPad 2 screen to your HDTV.
- Photo Stream: View photos recently taken on your iOS device and pushed to your Photo Stream in iCloud.
- Trailers: A whole new way to browse and view hundreds of the latest theatrical trailers.
- National Hockey League: Watch live games. View highlights, scores, and more.
- Wall Street Journal Live: Watch up-to-date news, business commentary, and financial analysis from leading experts.
- Audio output: Addresses an issue in which audio may not play through the optical port when the TV is turned off.
- Netflix: Added support for Netflix in Mexico and Latin America.
- Stability and performance: version 4.4.4 includes general performance and stability improvements, including a fix for an issue that displayed an error when playing some video content.
You can download the latest version of Seas0nPass from our Downloads section. If you’re not sure how to use Seas0nPass, have a look at out Apple TV jailbreak tutorial. We also have comprehensive guides on how to install aTV Flash Back to gain access to additional content, such as live ESPN 3 and more.
We’ll most likely have an updated tutorial soon, so stay tuned!