Have you ever had an instance when you needed to sync two iOS devices at once? What about charging? Wouldn’t it be nice to have a two-pronged sync cable for your iDevices?
The duaLink aims to solve your multi-device syncing needs. By incorporating a tiny USB hub into the cable itself, the duaLink allows for simultaneous charging/syncing of two iDevices.
The duaLink sync and charge splitter cable for iPhone and iPod lets you sync and charge two devices from a single USB port.
- Charge and sync 2 iPad, iPhone, or iPod devices at the same time with one USB port on your Mac or Windows PC
- Contains a custom USB hub to coordinate connecting, syncing, and charging
- Works beautifully with iTunes, which can access both devices
- USB 1.0 and 2.0 compatible
- Durable housing and heavy-duty wire holds up through wear and tear
- 9 inches long (23 cm)
- Works with all iPhone and iPod models except the iPod shuffle
- CableJive Lifetime Warrantee.
The duaLink will not work with wall chargers, but the company behind the cable offers the dualCharge for that circumstance. The duaLink will sync an iPad, but the device will not receive a charge. Because the duaLink splits the juice going to each cable, the iPad just can’t get enough power to charge.
If you’ve got more than one iDevice, the duaLink is an excellent addition to your geek accessory arsenal.
The duaLink is available for $25.95 on the CableJive website.
What do you think of the duaLink? Does it sound useful to you?