Tapbots, the developer behind popular clipboard manager Pastebot, Calcbot, and Convertbot has just released another signature app to the App Store: Tweetbot.
Tapbots has been known as one of the most innovative, user experience-oriented iPhone app developers, and their latest app, Tweetbot doesn’t seem to disappoint.
Tweetbot is a Twitter client with personality…
Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds & animation, or features like multiple timelines & smart gestures, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.
Tweetbot includes several new features such as:
- Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
- Smart Gestures. Use Twitter more efficiently with time-saving and configurable gestures.
- Customizable Navigation. The last 2 tabs are customizable and unused tabs are easily accessible.
- Support for multiple services like Read it Later, Instapaper, Cloudapp URL Shortening.
- Push Notifications via Boxcar.
- Save drafts, add locations and POI’s, attach photos and videos, manage your lists, and much more.
Several early reviews from well-known media outlets peg the device as the best Twitter client on the App Store.
The app is available now in the App Store for $1.99.
Expect our full review on the app within the next couple of days! If you’ve already purchased the app, feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments!