BlackSn0w is now available for download from BlackRa1n.com! BlackSn0w comes as an addon to BlackRa1n.
Here is what’s important to note:
- BlackSn0w will unlock baseband 05.11.07
- BlackSn0w will enable tethering
I will write tutorials on how to use BlackSn0w, but here is a quick overview of how it works, depending on your situation:
- If you previously jailbroke your iPhone using BlackRa1n and you kept the blackra1n.app on it, then run BlackRa1n. The Icy icon should be replaced by the “ra1n” option. Select “ra1n” to upgrade BlackRa1n to RC3. After upgrading, run BlackRa1n and you should see the “sn0w” option. Just select “sn0w” and it will unlock your iPhone.
- If you were waiting to update to 3.1.2 or if your iPhone was stuck locked, then download BlackSn0w, run it, reboot, and choose the “sn0w” option from the BlackRa1n.app.
- If your iPhone was previously jailbroken using PwnageTool or if you deleted the BlackRa1n.app from your iPhone, BlackSn0w will be added to Cydia later during the day.
UPDATE: BlackRa1n RC3 and BlackSn0w tutorials are up: