In Pokémon GO, you have the option of transferring your weakest Pokémon to Professor Willow in exchange for Pokémon candy, which are used in powering up and evolving related Pokémon.
In the latest update for Pokémon GO, Niantic made it possible to transfer more than one Pokémon to Professor Willow at once, rather than having to transfer them all individually, which was a really repetitive and tedious process.
We’ll show you how to do it in this tutorial.
Transferring Pokémon in bulk
Anyone who’s been playing Pokémon GO for a while knows that their Pokémon box eventually fills up, and it’s kind of annoying to have to transfer out your Pokémon individually. On the other hand, being able to do it in bulk saves a lot of time.
To transfer more than one Pokémon to the professor at a time, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Launch the Pokémon GO app if you haven’t already.
2. Tap on the Pokéball button at the bottom center of the screen.
3. Tap on the Pokémon button on the left side of the screen.
4. Next, tap and hold on a Pokémon from the list to begin the multi-selection process.
5. Tap and hold on additional Pokémon to continue selecting them.
6. Once you have selected all the Pokémon you want to transfer, tap on the Transfer (#) button.
7. Confirm the action by tapping on the green Yes button.
You will now receive candy for all of the Pokémon you’ve transferred simultaneously. And that’s all there is to it!
No longer do you have to go into each Pokémon’s interface individually and perform three taps just to transfer each one. It’s a whole lot more streamlined now; wouldn’t you agree?
- Everything you need to know about Ditto in Pokémon GO
- The best tips for saving battery life with Pokémon GO
- Setting a buddy Pokémon in Pokémon GO
Have you tried transferring multiple Pokémon to the professor at once yet? Share in the comments!