Episode 35: On the seventh anniversary of the iPhone, we reflect on the original iPhone launch and our thoughts on the iconic product nearly a decade later. Cody comes back from vacation, Sebastien has a new baby boy, and we catch up on all of the latest Apple news, including rumors of exclusive features for the 5.5″ model.
Sponsor: This episode is brought to you by Betterment, the automated investment service built on the idea that investing intelligently should be intuitive, automated and accessible to everyone, whether you have $10,000 or $10 million. For a limited time, listeners can get up to 6 months of free automated investment management by visiting betterment.com/ios.
How to listen:
- iPhone turns 7
- Bloomberg: Apple to start production of two larger iPhones next month
- 128GB and optical image stabilization could be exclusive to 5.5″ version
- Apple said to be working on hardware products for the connected home
- Apple cans Aperture
- Apple reshuffles iPod touch lineup
- Motorola shows off Android Wear on Moto 360
Make sure to follow your hosts @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco on Twitter. If you have a question that you’d like us to answer on the air, feel free to send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkiOS