The main errors that pop up seem to be “Error detecting device (lockdown error -5)” and “Could not connect to lockdown“…
We’ve been in contact with @pod2g and @pimskeks, and they confirmed the problem is a random coincidence that creates a timeout. But the fix is fairly easy. All you have to do is go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Content and Settings. Then make sure you download Absinthe 2.0.1 and run it again.
This should fix your problem. If not, or if you’re encountering a different error, please make sure to share with us.
More iOS 5.1.1 untethered jailbreak coverage can be found here:
- Absinthe 2.0 released for iOS 5.1.1 untethered jailbreak
- Absinthe 2.0.1 now available to address bugs
- Download Absinthe
- How to jailbreak iOS 5.1.1 with Absinthe 2.0
- How to jailbreak iOS 5.1.1 using Absinthe 2.0 on Windows
- How to convert an iOS 5.1.1 tethered jailbreak to an untethered jailbreak
- How to run Absinthe 2.0 on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Seas0nPass iOS 5.0.1 untethered jailbreak released for Apple TV
- Cydia reporting HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
- Complete Absinthe coverage
- Complete jailbreak coverage
Thanks @FlawlessFox for the hookup