Apple has a lot of different straps available for the Apple Watch. And there are a lot of third-party options out there, too. If you’re in the market for a new titanium or steel band, Nomad might have just the one for you.
Announced today, Nomad has launched two new strap options for the 42mm and 44mm Apple Watch. They are both metal, and they both feature refined craftsmanship and features to make them stand out. The new bands are color matched for both the Stainless Steel Apple Watch (polished graphite or silver) and the Titanium Apple Watch (brushed silver and black).
The 316L custom lugs are stainless steel and are also color matched to the rest of the band, and there is an ultra-slim clasp that uses N52 magnets to securely stay closed. Nomad is including a custom adjustment tool in the box, extra links for larger wrists, and the prices aren’t too outrageous, either. The Steel Band is pictured just below, while the Titanium Band is pictured further down.
The new Steel Band
It’s important to note that for both the Steel and Titanium bands, neither one is a full case for the Apple Watch as well. They are just the straps.
With that out of the way, here are the important bits about the new Steel Band from Nomad:
- The buckle and links are made from Grade 316L stainless steel
- It’s equipped with a Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) scratch-resistant coating
- Will fit all Apple Watches sized 42mm and 44mm
- Available in either black or silver color options
- Priced at $149.95
Nomad’s Titanium Band
The Titanium Band is a bit pricier than the Steel Band, but considering the metal used, that makes sense. Here are the important details about Nomad’s other metal strap option:
- Made from Grade 2 titanium, both for the links and the buckle
- Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) scratch-resistant coating on here, too
- Compatible with all Apple Watch models sized 42mm and 44mm
- Available in silver and black
- Priced at $249.95
So, there we have it. Nomad’s new Titanium Band and Steel Band for the Apple Watch. They certainly give the smartwatch a look of class, especially with that premium build for both straps.
Do you think you’ll be buying one of Nomad’s new metal bands for your Apple Watch?