Your two favorite co-hosts debate about the war currently brewing between Epic Games and Apple, as well as Apple’s future service bundles.
Disclaimer: this episode was recorded before Apple threatened to terminate Epic’s developer account. While the entire conversation is still completely relevant, Cody and Sebastien obviously did not mention this important development.
Netgear: Find out what makes Netgear America’s number one choice for Wi-Fi at Netgear.com/BestWifi.
- Fortnite brings direct payment option to get around App Store fees
- Fortnite has been removed from the App Store, and now Epic Games is suing Apple
- Apple is now threatening to terminate Epic’s developer accounts during the App Store battle
- Bloomberg: Multiple Apple One subscription bundles due in October alongside iPhone 12
- The $9.99 CBS All Access and Showtime bundle for Apple TV+ subscribers is now available
What we’ve been watching:
- Drive to Survive on Netflix
- The Last Narc on Amazon Prime Video
- Project Power on Netflix
- Birds of Prey on HBO Max
- Ted Lasso on Apple TV+
Make sure to follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, and @melvco. Send a tweet to @LTiOS_fm if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. Talk to you next week!