Fortnite version 7.40 is landing later this week, bringing with it massive changes to the planes, zip lines, rocket launcher and more, as noted in Epic Games’ Reddit post.
Some of the highlighted changes in Fortnite 7.40 include:
- Planes will no longer be able to smash through structures
- Zipline interact prompt added
- Using a zipline will grant fall damage immunity
- Hand cannon structure damage reduced from 150 to 100
- Turbo build delay decreased from 0.15s to 0.05s
- Rocket launcher reload time increased from 2.52s to 3.24s
- Added the ability to crouch while in Edit mode
A separate Reddit thread details 7.40’s balance adjustments for the RPG.
Also be sure to check out an upcoming Share the Love Event in Fortnite, which includes overtime challenges, that’s scheduled to drop in version 7.40 on Wednesday, February 13.