Pangu has released an update to its Windows jailbreak tool for iOS 9. Pangu 1.1.0 features fixes to improve the success rate when attempting to jailbreak 64-bit devices, optimizations for the backup process, overall jailbreak speed, and more. If you’ve been experiencing issues getting Pangu for iOS 9 to work successfully on your device, then you should definitely try Pangu 1.1.0.
Pangu 1.1.0 can be downloaded from our download page. If you’re already jailbroken, Pangu urges you to update the untether package via Cydia.
The tool is still Windows only, even though Pangu has stated that it’s working on a Mac version of its jailbreak application. Here is the full change log:
- Improve the success rate and reliability of jailbreak program for 64bit devices
- Optimize backup process and improve jailbreak speed, and fix an issue that leads to fail to jailbreak due to low disk space in Windows.
- Fix a bug that leads to an exit of the jailbreak tool due to abnormal network status.
- Add the re-jailbreak function (only for some devices that were upgraded via iTunes but were detected as jailbroken)
- Fix a bug that leads to fail to use the instrument function in Xcode.
Our full jailbreak tutorial
We have a full iOS 9 jailbreak tutorial for Pangu ready and waiting for those who have yet to jailbreak. We also have a Pangu iOS 9 jailbreak for Mac tutorial, which harnesses the power of a Windows virtual machine to do the deed.
Are you still experiencing issues with the Pangu jailbreak? If so, do you plan on trying version 1.1.0?