Episode 69: Cody creates a new Pinterest clone and names it Corky.
We discuss the best jailbreak tweaks for Safari.
Other tweaks talked about include AppControl, vHome, and Brightness Activator 2.
- One Month Rails: develop your first web app in 30 days
Access the latest episode of Let’s Talk Jailbreak:
- How to subscribe to Let’s Talk Jailbreak
- Subscribe via RSS feed
- Open in the iOS Podcasts app
- Open in Instacast on iOS
- Open in Pocket Casts
- Listen on YouTube
- Direct Download
Links for this episode:
- The best jailbreak tweaks for Safari on iOS 7
- Configure individual app settings on iPhone with AppControl
- vHome brings a virtual Home button to your jailbroken iOS device
- Brightness Activator 2: adjust screen brightness with Activator gestures
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco, Send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkJailbreak if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!