Looking for a way to get right in the middle of NFL action this year? Flick Quarterback for the iPhone might be just what you’re looking for. The game was created by Full Fat, the developers behind other hit iOS titles like Flick Soccer and Flick Golf.
The app is currently listed as the App Store’s “Game of the Week,” and features all 32 NFL teams. It’s based on the same flick motion controls that have made the other Flick games so successful, and has tons of NFL-specific features…
“NFL Flick Quarterback is the first game to put the guts and glory of offensive passing your hands. Be the QB of your favorite team — pass to receivers, dodge defenders and make amazing trick shots.
– Juke oncoming defenders to avoid getting sacked
– Pick your favorite team and customize your jersey name and number to become the QB you’ve always dreamed of becoming
– More than 120 unique football player animations
– Dancing cheerleaders before the game
– Full high resolution graphics for Retina display devices”
If you are looking for a full NFL gaming experience, this title probably isn’t for you. But if you are looking for an addictive [American] football game that doesn’t require a lot of play calling and time on defense, you might want to check out Flick Quarterback.
You can download NFL Flick Quarterback from the App Store for $2.99.