iSpoof is a great application that is available for free (kind of) via Cydia. At first, I thought it was just another fake caller ID application, but iSpoof actually does more than just that.
iSpoof gives you control over your phone calls, empowering you to spoof ANY Caller ID, disguise your voice, record your calls, and more! All this is combined with seamless iPhone integration.
Here are a few of the major features of iSpoof:
- Go straight to someone’s Voicemail. Don’t feel like talking to some people? Just leave em’ a message! Their phone never rings, but still shows a missed call from your spoofed Caller ID!
- Record your calls and replay them straight from your phone. iSpoof also integrates with your Address Book
- Spoof internationally
- Spoof DIRECTLY from the app! No call-back needed!
- Support for iPod Touch, just enter your cell phone number in settings, place a call, and you will receive a ‘call-back’ to your phone. Once you answer, your iSpoof call will be connected!
- Simple, easy-to-use interface with iPhone look and feel
- Real-time Voice Changer
The downside of iSpoof is that it is not completely free and you will have to purchase minutes… Have you tried iSpoof before? If so, please let us know what you think of it.