Let's Talk iOS banner

With discussions about Sonos and Google’s latest announcements, this is an episode mostly not about Apple. But fear not, all ends up tying back into Apple eventually.

Subscribe on iTunes

Support Let’s Talk iOS: Visit our Deals Store and buy something from us.

How to listen:

Subscribe on iTunes white

Show Notes

Sonos debuts One speaker with Alexa, support for AirPlay 2 & Google Assistant due in 2018

Everything Google unveiled today: Pixel 2, Pixelbook, AirPods & HomePod rivals and more

http://www.idownloadblog.com/2017/10/08/iphone-x-new-dynamic-wallpaper/

Make sure to follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, and @melvco, Send a tweet to @LTiOS_fm if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. Talk to you next week!

  • danakin

    How many uninformed and, frankly asinine, comments can Cody possibly make in one podcast? I lost count about 2/3 of the way through the podcast. By the way Cody, since your math is equally horrendous that’s roughly 66.7% – leaving 33.3%. How is this Luddite still a host?