The guys talk about the spree of updates Apple just released for iOS, OS X, watchOS, and tvOS, including the release of iTunes 12.4 and the minor design tweaks it brings. Cody and Sebastien also discuss the $1 billion investment Apple recently made in Chinese company Didi, iPhone 7 claims and rumors, and Siri’s many shortcomings.
Support Let’s Talk iOS: Go to Harrys.com and enter promo code iOS at check out to get $5 off your order.
How to listen:
- Apple releases iOS 9.3.2 with bug fixes and other improvements
- Apple releases iTunes 12.4 with minor design changes
- Apple releases OS X 10.11.5, watchOS 2.2.1 and tvOS 9.2.1
- Apple invests $1 billion in Chinese ride sharing service Didi Chuxing
- John Gruber: 2017 iPhone may have edge-to-edge display with integrated Touch ID and camera
- KGI: Apple to produce one iPhone 7 Plus model with dual lens and 3GB RAM
- Yet another member of original Siri team leaves Apple
Apps Mentioned on the Show
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, and @melvco, Send a tweet to @LTiOS_fm if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!