Scanner Pro, a $0.99 document scanner for the iPhone and iPad by Ukrainian developer Readdle, was updated this morning in the App Store with several productivity-enhancing improvements and support for the iPad Pro.
You can now move and merge your scans, copy and paste pages within a document or between multiple documents, upload scanned documents to Box and much more.
If you don’t like the app’s default naming scheme, you can now set a custom name template for all your scans. Also, the app’s smart renaming function will show you “the words and dates you probable need to type next.”
Scanner Pro received a substantial update in the summer with a thoroughly redesign user intercase and such enhancements as automatic scanning, a new Scan Radar feature, scanning photos from your Camera roll and a bunch of other goodies.
Scanner Pro changelog
Here’s what’s new in Scanner Pro 6.2.1:
- Default scan name—Now you can set a default name template and it will be applied to all future scans.
- Smart renaming—Scanner Pro shows the words and dates you probably need to type next. So you can rename your scans with just a few taps.
- Copy and paste selected pages between the documents or within the one.
- Easily move and merge your documents within Scanner Pro.
- Box integration—Upload your scanned documents directly to Box from Scanner Pro.
- iPad Pro ready—Scan, preview and share your documents with the most advanced iPad.
This update is provided at no charge to existing users of the app.
Scanner Pro requires an iOS device with iOS 8.0 or later and is localized in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Spanish.