Readdle, the team behind several hit iOS apps, is celebrating its 7th anniversary. It’s been 7 years since the company formed, and set out on its mission to create some of the best productivity software for iOS devices available.
And how does a successful app developer celebrate an anniversary? By discounting some of its top titles of course. For a limited time, enjoy up to 70% off Calendars 5, Scanner Pro, Printer Pro and other premium Readdle apps…
Here’s the announcement from Readdle’s website:
Could we have expected such a dramatic change in technology for the last 7 years? We doubt it. But when Steve Jobs announced the first iPhone we knew that our goal was to make people better at things they do. So Readdle, as a company, was born right after the iPhone announcement with that exact intention.
7 years later, Readdle’s productivity apps have been downloaded more than 33 million times worldwide. The team of 50
people worked day and night to deliver the best in class productivity and business apps to all iOS users, that granted
240% growth of downloads during the last year alone.
And here is a list of some of the notable apps on sale:
- Calendars 5 – Calendars 5 is complete re-imagining of what the best mobile calendar experience should be.It’s smart, excels in both tasks and events and runs on any iOS device you might have. It’s the calendar app you have been looking for. Calendars 5 is $2.99 right now in the App Store.
- Printer Pro for iPhone – Wirelessly print attachments, documents, web pages and more right from the iPhone on any Wi-Fi or USB printer. It can print directly to many Wi-Fi printers and to any printer attached to your Mac or PC via helper application installed on your computer. Printer Pro for iPhone is $2.99 right now in the App Store.
- Printer Pro for iPad – Wirelessly print attachments, documents, web pages and more right from the iPad on any Wi-Fi or USB printer. It can print directly to many Wi-Fi printers and to any printer attached to your Mac or PC via helper application installed on your computer. Printer Pro for iPhone is $2.99 right now in the App Store.
- Scanner Pro – Scanner Pro transforms your iPhone and iPad into portable scanners. It allows you to scan receipts, whiteboards, paper notes, or any multipage document. Scanned documents can be emailed and printed, uploaded to Dropbox, Google Drive and Evernote, or simply saved on the iPhone/iPad. Scanner Pro is $2.99 right now in the App Store.
- PDF Expert 5 – PDF Expert 5 is a must-have app for anyone who reads, annotates or edits PDF documents on iPad or iPhone. It allows you to mark up documents with highlights and handwriting, insert text and stamps, sign and even merge PDFs. Moreover, PDF Expert is the best choice for filling out PDF forms right on your iPad and iPhone. PDF Expert 5 is $4.99 right now in the App Store.
- PDF Converter – Make PDFs from anything you have on the iPad. Save Word, Excel, Powerpoint or iWork documents, web pages, photos and even clipboard content as professional quality PDFs.PDF Converter lets you transform any file you have on the iPad into a PDF document whenever you need it.Everything from a multi-million contract to a web page you want to read later can be saved as a PDF in several taps. PDF Converter is $1.99 right now in the App Store.
Readdle says these prices are good for the next 48 hours, so don’t hesitate to capitalize on a deal. If nothing else, I recommend checking out Calendars 5. It’s normally $7, and made our top calendar app lists for both iPhone and iPad.