Infinity Blade fans will be happy to hear that the highly anticipated ‘Soul Hunter’ update is now available in the App Store. The download, which we talked about yesterday, brings the just-released Infinity Blade III game to version 1.1.
The update itself is massive, as evidenced in its lengthy change log which lists off several additions and improvements. Among the changes are various new items, new goals, and an all-new quest that includes a new location and enemy…
Here’s the full 1.1 change log:
INFINITY BLADE III: Soul Hunter
– New quest, location, and enemy: Travel to the Metius Observatory to face the Deathless Bloodmage known as Oslim, on your quest to hunt down the missing Infinity Weapons.
– Over a dozen new items for both Isa and Siris, including magic rings, weapons, shields, helmets, and armors to collect, master, and sell.
– New Explore feature! Return to unlocked areas for additional loot and XP.
– 3 all-new Goals, and additional Goal tiers.
– Official kick-off of new ClashMob mode: Trials.
– Halloween Holiday Helm – for Isa and Siris.
– Fully compatible with iOS 6 and iOS 7.
– Adjustments to potion, gem, and forge times based on user feedback + gain more time for completing quests. Purchase additional slots in the Gem, Potion, and Item Upgrade Forges.
– Ability to skip end cinematic, credits, and tutorial section once the game is beaten.
– Adds support and optimization for new iPad and iPad Mini, featuring full screen anti-aliasing, bloom, full screen vignettes, distortion, high resolution shadows, and environmental reflections.
– A number of additional balancing tweaks, bug fixes, and gameplay enhancements for all players.
– Recommended: Update device to the latest iOS version, and restart device before playing.
And here’s the trailer for those who haven’t seen it yet:
The good news is that the Soul Hunter update is free for those that already own the game. And for those that don’t, it will be included in the full Infinity Blade III download, which you can find in the App Store (for iPhone and iPad) for $6.99.