Happy New Year everyone!!!
It seems that the best thing to do to start the year off right is to make resolutions. So I sat down with my iPhone and asked him what were his resolutions. Here is what he said:
- I will not allow cracked applications to run on my OS.
- I will not freeze or crash.
- I will change my root password so hackers can’t get into me.
- I will keep my jailbreak and unlock for as long as I can.
- I will lose weight. Goal is to lose 50 MB of apps I don’t use.
- I will try to get in touch with my cousin Android.
- I will learn something new (ie. how to run apps in the background).
- I will get organized. I might even install PogoPlank.
What are your iPhone resolutions?