We obviously LOVE our iPhones, but we love a great deal even more, and this one was just too good not to mention. For a limited time, you can snag a brand new, unlocked Pixel 7 (128GB) and 12 months of wireless service from Mint Mobile for as little as $289. Mint Mobile offers some of the best prepaid plans out there, and this is by far the biggest discount available right now on a current flagship smartphone.
Purchases made on this page help support iDB. We may earn a small commission when you purchase through links on our site.
All of the details on the Pixel 7 deal
- As you’d expect, this deal is exclusive to new Mint Mobile customers only, and you must be porting in your phone number
- The $289 price includes the Pixel 7 and 12 months of Mint Mobile’s wireless plan with 4GB of data per month (6 months included in the price + 6 months free)
- There are other plans to choose from, including a $30/month unlimited plan, that would increase the final price — but the phone stays $199.
- The Pixel 7 ships unlocked with a Mint Mobile SIM card for activation
- Mint Mobile is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator) that operates on T-Mobile’s network, and there are rumors T-Mobile is considering acquiring
- If T-Mobile has good coverage in your area, Mint Mobile should too
- Mint Mobile will send you a free trial SIM card if you would like to test out their coverage in your area
- If you want to see how Mint Mobile stacks up against other carriers, check out our roundup of the best prepaid plans
- *not legal advice* while Mint Mobile does specify this promotion requires you to port-in a number, it appears that is strictly to get the 6 months of free service. In other words, there does not appear to be any penalty if you wanted to just activate the phone on your current carrier. But again, this is *not legal advice*
Looking for more deals? Check out our hub for the best AirPods deals, updated daily, and our Latest Deals page for discounts on all of your favorite tech.