Enter Waktos, a free add-on by iOS developer Ali Maulana that enables an Android-inspired aesthetic for your pwned iPhone’s Lock Screen.
As depicted in the screenshot examples above, Waktos supports two different modes: 1) When you have no missed notifications, the Lock Screen’s date, time, and weather gracefully fill the entire display; and 2) when you have missed notifications, the aforementioned details are minimized to make way for the banners.
You’ll notice that Waktos supports a bevy of different Android-inspired features, including:
- Time format
- Date format
- Weather details (temperature and conditions)
- Custom colors
- Wallpaper blur
- Two different styles depending on missed notification status
Options can be configured to the user’s liking via a dedicated preference pane in the Settings app:
Things you can do here include:
- Toggle Waktos on or off on demand
- Adjust the time indicator format and color
- Adjust the date case type, format, and color
- Enable or disable the weather indicator
- Adjust the weather indicator color
- Enable or disable a custom weather icon color
- Adjust the weather icon color
- Choose what method to use for wallpaper blurring
- Reset all of preferences to their defaults
The developer provides a Respring button at the top right of the preference pane that you can use to save any changes you make.
For a free jailbreak tweak, Waktos offers shockingly detailed aesthetics and functionality that we’d expect from something paid. Fortunately, jailbreakers can reap the benefits of paying noting for a slick little mod that’s sure to turn some heads.
In addition, users can pair Waktos with an Android-esque wallpaper as we have in our screenshot example to make it that much more convincing.
Those interested in giving Waktos a try can download it for free from the new Havoc repository via their favorite package manager app. The tweak supports jailbroken iOS 13 and 14 devices only.
If you aren’t using the Havoc repository yet, and you should be, then you can add it to your package manager app by using the URL provided below:
Have you decided if you’ll be using the free Waktos tweak yet? Let us know in the comments section down below.