Accessory maker Satechi has unveiled a new Apple-exclusive product, an aluminum iPhone and iPad stand that elevates your device and makes it hover above a keyboard. And thanks to its flexible, foldable design, the accessory offers a wide range of heights and viewing angles.
The wherever-you-are workstation
An Apple-exclusive version of Satechi’s versatile R1 stand, the new Aluminum Foldable Stand is listed as being compatible with iPhones and iPads, but it can also support Mac notebooks.
It elevates your device and, thanks to its flexible hinges, allows you to customize it to your liking with a wide range of optimal heights and viewing angles while working, playing games, browsing social media, conducting FaceTime calls and so forth.
The new Aluminum Foldable Stand complements your Apple aesthetics with a Space Gray aluminum finish. It collapses easily to fit into a briefcase, backpack or purse. Thanks to the rubber grips, your device is held securely in place in portrait or landscape without slipping.
According to Satechi:
The Satechi Foldable Aluminum Stand elevates any mobile device to a modern workstation for your home office or on-the-go. A perfect balance of sleek and sturdy, it’s constructed from solid aluminum with protective pads in all the right places and adjustable hinges to provide an optimal angle across a variety of devices. Whether its streaming home workout videos on your iPad or joining family FaceTime calls on your iPhone, the Aluminum Foldable Stand creates an ideal setup for easy viewing. And it easily folds up to store away or take with you.
Key features include:
- Elevates your iPad or iPhone to a wherever-you-are workstation.
- Carefully designed with protective rubber grips in all the right places.
- Adjustable hinges provide optimal viewing in either portrait or landscape position.
- Constructed from sleek aluminum to complement your Apple devices.
- Unique foldable design for easy storage and transportation.
- Perfect for watching fitness videos, having online meetings, streaming a movie etc.