Welcome to Accessory Spotlight, a weekly column where we highlight an accessory that we find to be incredibly useful, a fantastic value, or both. This week we’ve selected the Logitech Harmony 665 universal remote. The 665 is super easy to program, it’s compatible with just about every component on the market, and it’ll only cost you $50.
What you need to know
- Works with 270K+ devices, including Apple TV and Roku
- 23 programmable ‘favorite’ buttons for often-used functions and favorite channels
- Can control up to 10 devices at once
- One-button setup makes it easy to connect your entire entertainment system
- Uses two regular AA batteries like your other remotes
- 2-inch color LED display makes it easy to navigate menus
Personally, I’m a huge fan of the Logitech Harmony line. They are inexpensive and super simple to program—no more hunting for complex, manufacturer-specific programming codes. Just hook up the remote to your computer and walk through the step-by-step process. You can even program multiple devices to turn on with a single button, i.e. Watch TV.