Available for free on the App Store, the Nike Training Club app offers personalized training plans that adapt to you and your schedule. It also includes daily “Picks For You” workouts that are based on your routine. Not surprisingly, the more you train, the more personalized your recommendations are supposed to become.
With Apple Watch support, the Nike Training Club app allows you to control your workout without needing your iPhone. In doing so, you can advance to the next drill, pause, skill, and more, from your wrist all while monitoring your heart rate and calories.
The Nike Training Club app offers:
- Body-part focused workouts targeting your abs & core, arms & shoulders, and glutes & legs
- Boxing, Yoga, Strength, Endurance and Mobility workouts
- Workout times ranging from 15-45 Minutes
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Levels
- Low, Moderate and High Intensity
- Bodyweight only, Light and Full Equipment
- Time-based and Rep-based options
As someone who has gotten very lazy with his exercise routine lately, the Nike Training Club app looks like something worth considering. Best of all, you don’t need a Nike + Apple Watch to get started.