Strategic design and research firm Create With Context published a very interesting survey about how people use the iPhone. Originally created for developers, the survey reveals a lot on how we interact with our favorite device.
Here is a brief overview of what the survey reveals:
- Understand how people interact with the iPhone platform
- What works, what doesn’t work, and why?
- Are there mismatches between expectations and platform?
- Where are there usability and/or usefulness issues?
- Where does the iPhone UI excel, and where doesn’t it?
- Observe how the mass market – not the experts – uses the iPhone
Click here to read the full survey.