If you are still reading this article even after the not so interesting headline, you get mad respect. Anyways, in almost virus protection software fashion, Apple has released another iTunes update: iTunes 8.0.1.
Apple lists the new features, well actually they’re all bug fixes at the download site.
iTunes 8.0.1 supposedly improves stability and performance and provides a number of important bug fixes, including:
- Seamlessly plays the current song when creating a new Genius playlist.
- Improves syncing spoken menus to iPod nano.
- Addresses an issue of deleting HD TV episodes when downloading.
- Improves checking for updates from the App Store
- Improves accessibility with VoiceOver.
- Addresses problems syncing Genius results to iPod.
Certainly nothing enough to make me rock the boat between 8.0 and my pwned 2.1 iPhone (who just recently started getting along). But for those of you who are interested in having cutting edge Apple software, let me know how it works…(or if anything stops working).
As usually, you can download the latest iTunes version from our iPhone Downloads page.
P.S. I generally let the DevTeam tell me when to update ;op not Apple.