Since I wrote about iPhone tunnel Suite 2.5 last week, a lots have been going on for this useful little application as iMakkie has been updating a couple times.
iPhone Tunnel Suite 2.6 – 09/06/08
- You can kill iTunnel and iConnect processes by clicking the X buttons.
- iConnect window its not appearing anymore.
- A new notify icon that show iTunnel and iConnect status.
- You can switch device by right-clicking the notify icon!
iPhone Tunnel Suite 2.7 – 09/07/08
- Bug fix
- Little Updates
- Now iTunnel auto-start if not started and needed!
Why all these updates? Either iMakkie is very bored, or he wants us (and me!) to talk about iPhone Tunnel Suite and create a buzz. I believe he doesn’t have much to do and he is on top of listening to his users who report about minor bugs. Good job, iMakkie!
I yet have to work on a tutorial on how to use iPhone Tunnel Suite but I’ve been kinda busy lately (moving to a new house with Tina).
On his blog, iMakkie also posted a mockup for what couple the possible UI of iPhone Tunnel Suite 3.0. You can see this mockup below.