The wait is over gamers. The highly anticipated sequel to Tiny Wings, Tiny Wings 2, has finally landed in the U.S. App Store. As previously explained, the app will be available as a free update to previous owners.
Also hitting the App Store tonight is the iPad version of Tiny Wings, Tiny Wings HD. The game comes Retina-ready and features the same addictive gameplay from the iPhone cut. Keep reading for live links…
We’ve already given you a full rundown of the new features in Tiny Wings 2, but here’s a quick recap:
- A new game mode: “Flight School”
- 15 hand-crafted levels that really “flow”
- A few new additions to the bird family
- Hello shiny Retina Display! Tiny Wings is now as lovely as you are
- Night flights
- iCloud support (even syncs your game between the iPhone & iPad versions)
- Revised menu
- New languages: German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch
If you haven’t previously purchased the game, the iPhone version of Tiny Wings 2 will run you $0.99 (App Store link). And for those of you looking to grab the iPad edition, Tiny Wings HD is $2.99 (App Store link).
So, who’s going for it?