iDownloadBlog is expanding, and you might just be the right person to join our ranks and help us make iDB an even better place. If you have writing experience and are passionate about your iPhone or iPad, then we definitely want to talk to you.
We are looking for a few writers to help us out cover specific topics. If you’re interested in one or more of these topics, you could be the person we’re looking for:
- App reviews – are you an app fanatic who can’t stop checking the App Store? Do you like trying out apps and share your opinion about them? If you answered yes, then might be able to work together on.
- Accessory reviews – are you always on the look out for the best screen protector, case, sleeve, charger or other accessories? Join us and share your expertise with our audience.
- How to and tutorials – are you the one person your friends always go to when they can’t figure out how to do something with their iOS device? If so, we want you to share your knowledge of iOS with our readers.
- Jailbreak news and tweaks – this is what we’re best known for. If you are passionate about jailbreaking and love to tinker with new tweaks coming out, we definitely want to chat with you.
- General news – are you a news junky who can pick a story apart, find an original angle and write an intelligent post about it? We probably have room for you.
Before you email us, please make sure that you do meet basic criteria. Please note that we will not consider inquiries that do not meet these criteria. In order to be considered as a potential candidate, you must:
- Be passionate about Apple or the tech industry in general
- Have previous blogging experience, preferably with WordPress
- Have very good English writing skills
- Submit recent writing samples
- Follow the directions above
If you do meet these criteria, please feel free to send us an email.