Like the look of the newly-released PRODUCT(RED) iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, but don’t want to drop another $700-$800 on one? Don’t worry, we’ve put together a list of some great cases that will give your current iPhone the unique red aesthetic, without breaking the bank.
Totallee Jet Red iPhone 8 Case
This Jet Red case from totallee measures just 0.02 inches thick and features no annoying branding. Bonus: 10% of sales on this case also go to fight against HIV and AIDS.
VANMASS Ultra Thin iPhone 8 Case
This bright red Vanmass case is also ultra thin (0.5mm to be exact) and free of gaudy branding. It also has precise buttons and cut outs so you don’t lose any functionality.
Spigen Thin Fit iPhone 8 Case
This Spigen case has a slim design and open buttons. Unfortunately, it does say Spigen in large print across the back, but bonus: it has a built-in slot for metal plates for those that use magnetic car and desk mounts.
Caudabe The Veil XT iPhone 8 Case
The Veil XT measures a mere 0.35mm thin and has about everything you’d want in a final case: simple design with only a tiny logo at the bottom of the back of the case.
If you know of any great red cases that we’ve missed, let us know in the comments below.
Also, be sure to check out our other iPhone roundups:
- The best wireless chargers for your new iPhone
- The best iPhone X cases available right now
- The best wireless charging pads for iPhone under $30
- The best screen protectors for iPhone X
- The best rugged cases for iPhone X
- The best waterproof cases for iPhone X
- The best wallet cases for iPhone X
- The best ultra-thin cases for iPhone X