We are looking for a part-time iOS developer to help us maintain and grow our portfolio of applications. Your duties may include identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating our applications published on the App Store to fix bugs and add new features.
- Design and build mobile applications for iOS.
- Collaborate with the app manager to define app features.
- Ensure quality and performance of the application.
- Identify potential problems and resolve them.
- Publish application on App Store.
- Maintain the code of the application.
- Design and implement updates.
- Proven experience as an iOS developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Have your own apps already in the App Store
- iDB apps in the App Store
- Location: remote
- Availability: 8 hours per week
- Pay: you tell me!
How to apply
Please send an email to Sebastien at seb@iDownloadBlog.com introducing yourself, and detailing your experience. Please attach any portfolio, links, etc that might be relevant to back up your experience.