Apple has taken the wraps off of its annual four-day shopping event in the United States, which includes up to $150 gift card deals on select purchases during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday period.
“Buy an eligible product from November 27 through 30 and get an Apple Gift Card of up to $150 to use with your next purchase,” the company notes. The promotion is available at Apple’s physical stores, via the online Apple store and by phone at 1-800-APPLE.
Here are some notable deals:
- iPhone: Buy an iPhone SE, iPhone 11 or iPhone XR and get a $50 Apple Gift Card. Also, save when you trade in your current device.
- Apple Watch: Purchase an Apple Watch Series 3 and get a $25 Apple Gift Card. And, save when you trade in your current device.
- AirPods: Buy a pair of AirPods Pro, AirPods with Wireless Charging Case or AirPods with Charging Case earphones and get a $25 Apple Gift Card. And add free engraving.
- iPad: Buy an iPad Pro or iPad mini and get up to a $100 Apple Gift Card. You can also save by trading in your current device, as well as add free engraving.
- Mac: Get a MacBook Pro or iMac and received a $150 Apple Gift Card on eligible models and save when you trade in your current device.
- Apple TV and HomePod: Buy an Apple TV 4K, Apple TV HD or HomePod and get up to a $100 Apple Gift Card.
- Beats: Buy a pair of Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones, Beats Solo Pro Wireless Headphones, Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones, Powerbeats Pro or Powerbeats High-Performance Wireless Earphones and get a $50 Apple Gift Card.
Don’t forget that you can get 3% back in Daily Cash with Apple Card.
The same or similar deals with varying gift card amounts should soon go live in Apple’s key international markets like the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and more.
For those wondering, credit provided by Apple’s new universal gift cards can be used to purchase physical products and accessories in Apple stores, as well as apps and media, iCloud storage, month-to-month AppleCare warranties and more.
Some of the latest Apple products are not eligible for this promotion, including the iPhone 12, the latest iPad Air 4, Apple Watch Series 4. The same goes for Apple’s refurbished products, iPhones bought through the iPhone Upgrade Program and gadgets that are available with an educational discount.