If you’re someone who takes the time to rate and review apps you download, there may come a time when you want to see those you’ve left. Maybe you can’t remember which star rating you gave or what you said in your review, or perhaps you want to remove one or other.
Your App Store ratings and reviews
You can see all of the ratings and reviews for apps on your iPhone and iPad in one spot. You’ll just head to your Settings and the Media & Purchases area for your Apple ID. Note: This does not include apps from the Mac App Store.
1) Open Settings.
2) Tap your Apple ID at the top.
3) Choose Media & Purchases.
4) Pick Ratings and Reviews.
You can scroll to see all ratings and reviews you’ve submitted with the dates. You cannot edit one or the other on this screen, but you can delete one. Swipe the app from right to left and tap Remove. You will not be asked to confirm the removal, so be sure you want to delete it.
Your Mac App Store ratings and reviews
Apps that you rate and review on the Mac App Store are kept separate from those on your iPhone and iPad. You can see them in just a few clicks in the View Information area for your account on the App Store.
1) Either click Store > View My Account or click your profile on the bottom left of the App Store.
2) Select View Information on the top right and enter your password if prompted.
3) Scroll down to the Manage section and you’ll see Ratings and Reviews with the number next to it.
4) Click Manage to see each individual rating or review. You can sort by rating or recent using the drop-down box at the top.
While you cannot currently edit a rating or review on this screen, you can delete one. Click the Remove link next to it. But be sure you want to remove it because you will not be asked to confirm.
Wrapping it up
What are your thoughts on providing ratings and reviews for apps? Is it something that you do regularly or only in certain situations; like when an app is either really great or simply horrible? Let us know!
For more, take a look at how to designate reviews you read on the App Store.