If you’re new to iPhone, you might still be getting used to the ins and outs of it and its features. In the meantime, you’re taking and making phone calls that fill up your history. If you’d like to delete your iPhone call history, we’ll show you how to remove all calls or just certain ones.
Access and delete call history on iPhone
Open the Phone app on your iPhone and then follow these steps to remove calls from your history.
1) Select the Recents tab at the bottom.
2) You can pick All or Missed at the top. Just note that clearing all history, as described below, will removed calls from both All and Missed.
To remove a specific call, swipe it from right to left and tap Delete.
To remove all calls, tap Edit at the top, Clear All, and then confirm by tapping Clear All Recents.
Check out these related articles for additional help with your call history or how-tos if you’re new to iPhone.
- This tweak improves the timestamps in your iPhone’s call log history
- How to clear recent calls in FaceTime for Mac
New to iPhone?
- How to save phone numbers on iPhone to Contacts
- How to manage your Voicemail and messages
- How to delete text messages
Wrapping it up
When you first start using a new device, it can take a little time to get used to it, especially if you’re switching platforms like Android to iOS. Hopefully this tutorial will you if you fall into this category.